The No. 2 is the second edition to our Streamline Series which seeks to deliver quality, hand-built, one-knob pedals at an affordable price point.
No. 2 is a lighter gain overdrive pedal designed to keep pickup tone transparency. This circuit keeps the character of your guitar intact while adding some grit the harder the signal is pushed. This pedal heavily interacts with your tone knob and pickup selection allowing a lot of versatility as far as tone shaping is concerned. All components were selected by ear and dialed in to provide you with a simple and usable overdrive tone.
- 9-18 volt power input
- Independent treble and bass knobs for a wide array of tone-shaping abilities
- Independent foot switches that activate the fuzz and boost circuits individually or in unison
- A gain sweep knob that allows for lower breakup that dips into classic distortion sounds (static knob)
- A fuzz volume knob (signal)
- A boost volume knob (volume)
- A bias toggle (AM/FM switch)
Paying extra for shipping is a bummer so consider this one on us. No matter the size, all US Domestic orders ship for free!
Interchange Noise Works uses lead free solder and sources RoHS compliant parts from suppliers to guarantee the health and safety of our musicians!