The Element 119 is our most original take on the classic distortion pedal. This pedal utilizes our specially developed 'Pyramid Clipping' technology that interacts closely with picking dynamics.
This circuity produces a natural gating effect in higher gain scenarios that lends itself to Fuzzstortion tones. When gain is dialed back, the Element 119 cleans up really nicely, adding a little crunch to emphasize pick strokes.
- 9-18 volt power input
- Independent treble and bass knobs for a wide array of tone-shaping abilities
- Independent foot switches that activate the fuzz and boost circuits individually or in unison
- A gain sweep knob that allows for lower breakup that dips into classic distortion sounds (static knob)
- A fuzz volume knob (signal)
- A boost volume knob (volume)
- A bias toggle (AM/FM switch)
Paying extra for shipping is a bummer so consider this one on us. No matter the size, all US Domestic orders ship for free!
Interchange Noise Works uses lead free solder and sources RoHS compliant parts from suppliers to guarantee the health and safety of our musicians!